Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Patience

Today in yoga class as I lay during my last five minutes of meditation my mantra is I am an artist, I am me, It is my gift to share with others, To teach and empower by showcasing my vulnerability. As I think about my gift and what I have to give, Jenny the instructor reads a little ditty about Patience. The first sentence is what caught me. "Patience is the most powerful, yet difficult spiritual lesson." With that said, it directed me to reflect on what I learned from Tonya, my psychic consultant, about how my lesson in this lifetime is "patience." It was actually kind of a spiritual epiphany. Patience is tolerance. That's what I learned today. Now my lesson is to learn patience with myself and others. I need to remember how I treat Te and how I have an abundance of patience with him - and apply in my life to everyone and everything. Since my psychic reading I feel like I am flying - that the gates have swung wide open and I am being flooded with information that really truly sets me free. Freedom comes in the disguise of learning to actually love yourself - the elimination of ego.

And when we talk about ego - today I fell again in yoga class trying to do this insane pose -and it was noted that falling is wonderful cause at least I am pushing beyond my boundaries, extending myself beyond my ego. When I fall, I laugh...I learn and it's beautiful...I just pick myself up and keep on trying.

No comments: