Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Giddy Anticipation

We are four days out until we runaway to the Southwest Corner of Utah - off to St. George, UT and Zion National Park. I am really excited for this experience - I have not had this kind of anticipation in a really long time. I feel it will be a truly nurturing experience for me and my family. I fortunately started working out again about a month and a half ago so I should be strong enough to pack Te around for 4 or 5 days as we explore the picturesque park. I have never been so I am anxiously exploring trails. My trail selection is limited however based on the fact that Jeff is not one for heights so we have to chose those within reason. I am sure we will encounter our challenges with Te being two and wanting to be on the ground - hopefully the movement and serene beauty of the landscape will keep him content and we'll definitely find those moments for him to stretch his legs. So - in a week I look forward to posting images of where we've been.

No comments: