Monday, April 21, 2008

Grounded

I started wearing my mother of pearl ring I picked up at Art in the Park a couple years ago - when I first wore it when I purchased it my energy didn't match the energy of the jewel. Now, it is grounding me just as it should. The mother of pearl is protective, brings good luck and good fortune, mental clarity and focus - just to name a few of it's so-called traits. For me it's the mental clarity and focus which is imperative. At this juncture in my life there is much going on beyond the usual going-ons of my life. To say the least - my life at this present moment will be drastically different in the next couple months, and for many they may not see a difference but a big change is processing. It is a blessing and the Universe has a wonderful knack of making me do it now, not later. Stay tuned...

No comments: