Sunday, May 06, 2007

A boy and his horse

Today Pop-pop Tom came over with a bag and a box of photos for Jeff and I to peruse. There is a Nodzu family reunion coming up in August prior to Jeff's cousin's (Diane) wedding in Salt Lake. Karen who is organizing the event wants everyone to provide baby pictures. It was fun to go through the images and see the connections among family and friends. I happened upon a photo that I had to extract from the pile because it is an image of Jeff when he was about two - the same age as Te, and they look almost identical. I think it's the expression - I will get it posted as soon as I scan it in.

I took this pic yesterday when Te & Jeff were arriving at the Market before Te caught a glance of his momma. I think it is such a endearing image.



No comments: