Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Speaking of Gratitude

Every day I Thank God and I thank Te for choosing to share his life with us. I think about all the wonderful people Te has in his life and feel very blessed. He is growing so quickly and it's hard to refrain from wanting to stop time. He now speaks in sentences and his comprehension level is flat insane. He climbs like a champ - fearless, virtually fearless. As a parent and a child the teacher and the student goes both way - I am grateful God blessed me with the opportunity to grow spiritually through the experience of being a parent. Although an overwhelming experience if you try to wrap your mind around everything - truly a blessing to grow with one's child. Love makes the world go 'round, believe it, it's true - we are meant to see our reflection in each other knowing we are each connected to one another and we are One in spirit.

No comments: