Monday, February 12, 2007

Mean momma!

Thank God Te hasn't outrightly declared me a mean momma today - my level of tolerance is extremely low. For the past three plus days I've been sick and even today I still have remnants of feeling like shit. Period. This morning I had to have myself a two-year-old tantrum in bed when Te insisted on me getting up. I wish there was one morning when mommy could sleep in and Te would just get up with daddy. After my two-year-old tantrum to start the day I've been a bit pissy to my kid. I hope he doesn't hold grudges. Thus far, he doesn't appear so. I've had to growl at him a couple times and that gets his goat and makes him cry, and then tell me "me hold mommy." These little people amaze me the amount of love they have even when you get grumpy.

No comments: