Saturday, March 08, 2008

Really

The moments where I feel my spirit sing and my spirit soar I want time to stand still. I want to capture and be present in the moment in which I feel consumed by peace, consumed by love, consumed by gratitude. LIFE consumes me just like everyone else and it takes music or a moment of still observation where I come back to what sits before me and I appreciate this wonderful blessing called life.

There are moments, which I wish could change but know the validity of the lesson in hindsight. We are blindly taught selfishness although others may argue otherwise. With these selfish moments, there are lessons or quiet reflection of things that have been, or could have been or what may become. As a collective conscious, we are taught to believe and to practice graciousness and goodwill towards others yet in stark contrast there are those moments of self-consumption where we might feel guilty for not respecting others outside of ourselves, but in hindsight, those moments actually do respect those we supposedly neglected.

No comments: