Saturday, March 29, 2008

I love a man who can dance

Does that mean I don't love my husband? It just means if he could or would dance I would find him so much more endearing. I believe dancing is your soul's expression - no matter how you feel you make look to others...it does not matter. It is the ability to be captured by the moment - to be ever present in life and not worry about your own prejudices and that of others. It is an endearing quality where one possesses the ability to let themselves go and be captured by the ever present beauty of being. I have not been out in moons - it use to be a regular thing back in the day. To be honest I haven't literally be on the town in probably a year. It was so good to be out - to see and appreciate all that walk this plane. I get grumpy with myself for being so frumpy - I know what I can and have looked like - how when I am leaner I feel less inhibited, less vulnerable to how people perceive me. I am a confident person, I wish I was just confident enough to let the weight wash away. It's coming. I am so close to my purpose I can feel it, I can taste it, I can almost see it. I am on the cusp of my roar - the roar that's heard no matter the elixir.

No comments: