Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today is one of those days where I feel flooded with emotion - where I just want to scream and kick and cry - I miss my dad, I miss him - I miss him - I miss him. I don't know what triggers these types of days other then when I feel like I am stomping through this world and it feels like there is no one of this plane who understands me. I was just listening to a song while the credits ran on the movie, The Wild, and I started to cry. Te asked me, "What's wrong momma, you sad? Are you crying momma? why?" Through my tears I said, "I miss my daddy." Te then says, "You miss your daddy momma, he in Heaven. It be OK momma." As he takes a hand pats me on the shoulder and then embraces me with a hug. Then he tells me some more that it will be OK and then he offered up his Mater Truck for me to play with - just what my heart needs.

No comments: