Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ugh!

Ugh, ugh, ugh. That's about ALL I can say. Life too chaotic and overwhelming - wishing I had more family close by. Not necessarily wanting, but needing a temporary home for Te so I don't feel like I am neglecting him. Although - Thank God for Te as usual since he is so grounding.

Today we went to Kevin & Amber's for brunch. It was such a great get together with friends we hadn't see in awhile. We were driving into town and I "shared" a song and Te's response with Jeff in the car. Jack Johnson on the Curious George CD has a song called "Share." Te honestly dislikes the song very adamantly. I always try to play it and he always insists I turn it off. Anyways - today I played it so Jeff could bear witness to Te's distaste. It was too funny. I think we need to record it and send it in to "America's Funniest Home Videos. " Honestly. When the words started flowing and we heard "share" Te emphatically said, "no." Then Jack goes on to say "when you have three, share one with your friend and me." Te, "NO guy I don't want to share." I can't count how many "nos" we heard but eventually he plugged his ears. It's pretty hilarious.

On with life - we're in the midst of moving shop and it is a BIG PAIN IN THE ASS! We all knew it would be a pain in the ass - thirteen years of NEVER GETTING ORGANIZED. Ugh. Fucking ugh to be frank. We got some envelopes and paper temporarily moved to the new space which will need to be sorted and thoroughly categorized and moved on to garage. Wednesday they come to move the press, cutter, folder, etc. It would be better if they just moved the shit on Friday but we'll have to suffer through the distress.

It's probably a good thing I went to Rhode Island - I might be more sour. I knew this was coming, I knew it would be overwhelming, I knew it would suck...but I also thought I would have until the end of July.

Life is good - really - just having a moment.

No comments: