Sunday, February 03, 2008

What do I Say?

To me, as many, I am sure life seems to roll in waves. I often use the river as an analogy for comparing how you should roll with the challenges and joys that life gives you. I have many moments that I sit and contemplate, get frustrated, and wonder "what the hell?" With a simple snap of my fingers I respond with an optimistic attitude of "wowness" when I often reflect on the moment. I have so many things in life that I am grateful for and wonder how those moments of pessimism can be so overwhelming. Yet, it is all called being human. The human experience has to be the most rewarding and challenging opportunity of spirit. Once we can separate ourselves from having any kind of attachment then we have ultimately reached what bodhisattva's are here to teach. Ego is all tied up with keeping up with the Jones' and realistically just having those things that money can buy. The beauty of being is just being but it normally takes one a whole lifetime to understand and yet to achieve the understanding to pass on as one moves on can take a lifetime. And if you are one who has managed to realize the beauty of what presents itself now and can resonate that energy - you still have your moments when you question the moment -it is hard to eliminate that stinking ego!

No comments: