Sunday, December 10, 2006

Vacation all I ever wanted...

Vacation had to get away...vacation. I desperately need a vacation. A minimum of 365 days would do. I just completed my Masters on Tuesday. I have been on vacation from any kind of housework and so forth for the past five days. I've been gearing up for the Holidays sorta - we picked up our tree and some decorations. You can only guess with the Broncos going to the Fiesta Bowl that our tree is in fact blue and orange and we're going to top it with a minature helmet.
I went to Market this Saturday. It poured a little, all in all a great day. I went to a show after the Market with Mike at Paul & Mary's. I made a little money, and the money I made I spent. It was a great afternoon mingling with other artist and talking about life. It is enlightening when you meet new people who are of similar mind - itt doesn't matter where you fo or what you do you always manage to fill your circle with similar people. Never two alike, but of similar philosophies - always complementary.
So - I cancled my plans for Hawaii and am going to Centacow, South Africa instead. Funny how the Universe listens. I am going on a mission trip with the Small Village Foundation May 30 - June 15, 2007 with a group of young adults. Originally the mission team was full then a gentleman couldn't go and a spot opened up. I meet with Jeannine on Tuesday to find out what the mission entails. My primary objective is to be the photo, video, journalistic documentator. I am a bit scared or leary to be away from Te for two weeks, yet I know all things will be grand in my absence. I will just miss my sweet boy.
Great things are knocking at the door. I need to be open and fearless.

No comments: