Monday, August 06, 2007

Deadline

I can thank my friend Reham for talking me up and giving me a deadline. I could probably talk and talk forever about what I want to do with my pics from Africa and now she has me processing my presentation. I want to actually do a pretty large scale installation - and now Dana, the reporter who wrote the great story about me & Jeff, knows I have this "Africa idea" and plans on reporting about whatever I manifest in November. It has definitely been a work in progress in my mind - now I have to physically put it together - which means I have to start to identify with what South Africa and it's people meant to me, how it changed me, what we as individuals can do to help others, etc. It's a pretty monumental undertaking - I guess that means I have to start taking a day off from work just to get this thing built ...that's OK! I will inform all of you when it all starts to come together and those that are resourceful friends that can help - you'll be getting phone calls or emails here shortly!

No comments: