Monday, September 18, 2006

Love is everything, It has no conditions


I have been reading this book about Love by Deepak Chopra. It is good for my spirit. Since I finished my last class, Market Research, last Monday I have been on this quest towards liberating my soul. I feel great things are coming and am opening myself up to all possibilities. Instead of being my own worse judge - I am surrendering to love. Loving myself enables me to love others more completely. To have gratitude. It is something I have been seeking my whole life. Recognizing my spirit. I have six more weeks of class and then my Masters is complete. Right now I am remembering how to Master myself. Love is spirit. It is hard for us to remember what it is like to feel divine - I will remember, I want to remember in my conscious state. To be liberated - actively pursuing freedom - freedom of spirit.

No comments: