Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Phoenix is Rising


It’s been such a long time since I listened to my own subtlety’s. My song, my rhythm, my breath. I have been lost for so long ~ completely and voluntarily giving up my own self-knowledge for just a mundane dance. Too afraid to know myself, too afraid to love myself. To completely release my fear of vulnerability to be free. Freedom. They say freedom is in the mind ~ its a state of being. I see this...I see this now and not through a creative mind...but a creative mind.

I am digging deeper to know who I am. To love who I am. To be who I am. I want to know my core. I cannot explain this random babble other then the fact that I truly feel blessed to be alive. To see actual beauty within myself. To see me and to love, love, love to BE. Playing has a way of allowing us to BE free.

The Journey has begun. August 1, 2009. The rear-view mirror has been very auspicious!

No comments: