Saturday, December 27, 2008

Blessed



I really haven't written in ages. Frankly I've been too busy to sit down and ramble. I don't plan to ramble tonight - just want to note how grateful I am that I am so blessed. Although I am at moments experiencing some seriously stressful times because I really don't know how I might survive financially or how I am going to provide for my family - I just pray and keep the faith. Tonight I sat down and started cutting out images and words for my vision board. Over the course of the past couple days I must really be tapped into to the universal energy because I've subconsciously made some choices that were exactly right on - so the time is now - to start manifesting. Why wait or have expectations for another day when if you really believe just let life unfold.

No comments: