Saturday, November 08, 2008

CMT

Country Music Channel I think is what it stands for...

Sometimes I watch it for kicks - Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders "Training Camp" and Redneck Weddings. Redneck Weddings - oh it's awful, humorous for sure, but kind of awful when a brother marries a sister - who cares if she's adopted!

Anyways - they have a show called "Crossroads" where musical artists play together and collaborate on singing each others songs. Last night I watched it because my niece Chelsea had watched it earlier in the evening and it was a repeat. Crossroads last night featured Taylor Swift & Def Leppard. It was awesome. I became a new fan of Taylor Swift and went out and bought an album today. When she was singing I was thinking about my young friend Taylor Marley and envisioning her on stage performing - it is easy to do if you know my friend. I talked to Mikey today and she said a while ago that Mackey curled her hair put on a hat and looked just like Taylor Swift, sort of ironic.








It's kind of strange - since yesterday I feel really engaged in my life. I always say "Live like you mean it" and do not get me wrong - I do live my life - but really since yesterday I didn't realize that "auto pilot" has been on for awhile. Just in the last 36 hours I actually feel alive. Can't explain it. Anyways - it's been awesome "waking up."

Peace out.

No comments: