Monday, September 29, 2008

Digesting

I wish I had time to sit down, reflect, and digest. My life has been quite overwhelming for the past few months and I feel like I have lost a little of who I am. It may not be an entirely bad thing - since now that I am starting to breath a little deeper I have time to reflect on how I am going to maintain balance.

Being an entrepreneur is great - no qualms there - but I seriously needed a vacation or a slight hiatus before taking on this venture. I needed some serious time to regroup, although now, I am a lot more liberated. I know business is business. I also have the philosophy of if my customer can't wait - then maybe I am not the one to deliver the cake. I do not want to have my life led where I am constantly struggling to maintain my sanity and losing valuable time with myself and with my family.

I am just going to keep keeping on - I like what I do - I am very liberated and that in and of itself is the greatest reward I can give myself in regards to a job or a career. I need to allow people to help me; something I have a really hard time doing. I need to depend on my community of good friends and associates to see things through. Trust myself that I have surrounded myself with quality people.

Cheers.

No comments: